Her Name is Janet

...Or Smartass, if you were to ever ask my mom. If only she'd had the foresight.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

December 13, 2005

“Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting. The soul that rises with us, our life’s star, hath elsewhere its setting, and cometh from afar; not in entire forgetfulness, and not in utter nakedness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come from God, who is our home.”

—William Wordsworth



Welcome to the world, Rex. I would wish for you a life of curiosity and love, but there is no need. I know from whom you come, and wishing would prove unnecessary; these things will be, for you, as effortless as breathing.

You are a gift, a reminder that hope is born anew.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, sweet one.

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to tell you how fabulous you are. I am glad you are my friend.
-SGS

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to say. You are such a wonderful person.

By the way...Who's Rex?

LOPPY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home